- - Vice-Chancellor and President
- - Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor
- - Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Academic)
- - Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Research, Enterprise and International)
- - Vice-President (People and Advancement)
- - Vice-President (Finance and Resources)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (International)
- - Pro Vice-ChancellorAboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education, Strategy and Consultation
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning Futures)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Global Development)
- - Chief Student Experience Officer
- - Dean, School of Business
- - Dean, School of Built Environment
- - Dean, School of Computer, Data and Mathematical Sciences and Lead Dean - Information and Communication Technology
- - Dean, School of Education, Lead Dean - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- - Dean, School of Humanities and Communication Arts
- - Dean, School of Law
- - Dean, School of Medicine
- - Dean, School of Nursing and Midwifery
- - Dean, School of Psychology
- - Dean, School of Science
- - Dean, School of Health Sciences
- - Dean, School of Social Sciences
- - Chief Information and Digital Officer
- - CEO, The College
- Vice-Chancellor and President
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Senate
- Office of Governance Services
- Mission, Goals and Strategic Plan
- Contact Us
- Corpus Strategic Funding Areas
Pro Vice-Chancellor (International)
Associate Professor Linda Taylor
Associate Professor Linda Taylor joined Western Sydney University in August 2014 as Pro Vice-Chancellor (International).
Linda joins Western Sydney University at a critical time, when the University is looking to expand its international horizons and profile. A public policy expert with 20 years of experience working across industry, government and the education sectors, Linda brings a wealth of experience to the role.
In her previous position, as Acting Director of StudyNSW, Linda was responsible for delivering key international education initiatives for NSW, including priorities identified in the International Education and Research Industry Action Plan.
In this role, Linda supported the establishment of StudyNSW – a dedicated unit within NSW Trade and Investment, created to increase the number of international students in NSW. This involved positioning NSW as a leader in international education and working with government and NSW education providers to develop strategies to improve the overall experience of the international students. Her focus on collaboration and building partnerships across government and the education sector underpinned her many achievements in the role.
Linda has worked in innovation and industry policy development and program delivery for NSW Trade & Investment. She led the Easy Access IP pilot program which brought cross-disciplinary research teams together with business to solve industry challenges. From 2007 – 2012 she managed the NSW Government's India and Middle East Desks, building networks internationally to attract investment to NSW. Earlier roles included policy development in government, and experience in the not-for-profit and consulting sectors.
In 2012, Linda was the recipient of a prestigious Churchill Fellowship, where she conducted research on industry-research collaboration and commercialisation. As part of the research, Linda met with over 40 universities, businesses, research foundations and government agencies in India, Germany and the UK to find where innovation meets industry to make a difference and apply the lessons in Australia.
She holds a number of qualifications, including a Bachelor of Arts from Griffith University, Master of Public Administration (with Merit) from the University of Sydney, and Diplomas in project management, international marketing and women's studies.
Throughout her career, Linda has remained committed to working with people and organisations that value innovation and collaboration, and to facilitating global partnerships between industry, government and the education sector which create economic value and public good.
Contact the Pro Vice-Chancellor (International)
Telephone: (02) 9683 8105