- - Vice-Chancellor and President
- - Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor
- - Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Academic)
- - Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Research and Innovation)
- - Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Strategy and Planning)
- - Vice-President (People and Advancement)
- - Vice-President (Finance and Resources)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (International)
- - Pro Vice-ChancellorAboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education, Strategy and Consultation
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning Transformations)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Digital Futures)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Global Development)
- - Chief Student Experience Officer
- - Dean, School of Business
- - Dean, School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics and Lead Dean - Information and Communication Technology
- - Dean, School of Education, Lead Dean - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- - Dean, School of Humanities and Communication Arts
- - Dean, School of Law
- - Dean, School of Medicine
- - Dean, School of Nursing and Midwifery
- - Dean, School of Science and Health
- - Dean, School of Social Sciences and Psychology
- - Chief Information and Digital Officer
- - CEO, The College
- Vice-Chancellor and President
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Senate
- Office of Governance Services
- Mission, Goals and Strategic Plan
- Contact Us
Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Professor Scott Holmes
Professor Holmes joined Western Sydney University in March 2014 and in 2017 his portfolio expanded to include engagement and international. In 2018 he was appointed the Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor. He has held various senior positions in Australian Universities and in 2006 was the Business Higher Education RoundTable Entrepreneurial Academic of the year. Scott is an active researcher and is a Professor of Public policy in the Whitlam Institute, Western Sydney University, Adjunct Professor University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam and Honorary Professor University of Queensland.
Areas of Expertise
Professor Holmes is internationally recognised for business management and health economics
Awards and Recognition
Professor Holmes received the 2012 Excellence in Innovation Award for development of a course for NSW Health's 7,500 clinical managers aimed at improving budget integrity. He was also the head of one of five groups that delivered the training state-wide.
Clinicians' primary focus is patient care, however they are also bound by budgetary constraints. The course gives clinicians the knowledge and skills to make decisions about how they manage their budgets and understand the relationship between decisions they make and fiscal management.
The course was designed to address the need for an understanding and appreciation of key concepts and issues with respect to setting, reviewing, control and reporting of clinical unit budgets.
Scott was recognised as "The Best Entrepreneurial Educator of the Year" in 2006 by the Business/Higher Education Round Table (BHERT) and has consulted to a number of private and public entities, including several Boards and Advisory Boards.
Professor Holmes' economic and business background is extensive, having published 6 books and over 50 refereed articles.
He has served a term as President of the Small Business Enterprise Association of Australia and New Zealand (of which he is a Life Member) and as Board member of the International Council of Small Business.
Contact the Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Senior Executive Assistant
Telephone: (02) 9683 8119