- Vice-Chancellor and President
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Senate
- Office of Governance Services
- Mission, Goals and Strategic Plan
- Contact Us
- Corpus Strategic Funding Areas
NSW/Territories Committee of Chairs of Academic Boards/Senates
The most important function of the Committee of Chairs of Academic Boards/Senates in NSW and the Territories is to share information and coordinate advice on academic matters of particular interest to Universities in NSW, NT and the ACT. The NSWVCC has delegated responsibility to the Committee for categorisation of HSC subjects and scaling of the HSC. The Technical Committee on Scaling provides reports to the Committee of Chairs.
Support for the NSW/Territories Committee of Chairs of Academic Boards/Senates from 2017 is provided by the University of Wollongong.
The current chair of the Committee of Chairs is Professor Wilma Vialle. Professor Vialle is the Chair of the Academic Senate of Wollongong University.
Professor Wilma Vialle
Chair of Committee of Chairs
Telephone: (02) 4221 4434
The current Committee of Chairs Secretary is Sally Towse, University of Wollongong
- CABS Submission to TEQSA about Academic and Corporate Governance (PDF, 120.3 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Purpose and Function of Academic Boards (PDF, 128.77 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Standing Orders (PDF, 111.37 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Terms of Reference (PDF, 49.51 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Meeting Dates and Agenda/Minutes up to 2016