- Contact Service Centre
- Leadership and Governance
- Campuses and Structure
- Schools, Institutes and Research Centres
- Our Region
- Contact Western Sydney University
Enquiry and Registration Form Privacy Statement
The Western Sydney University adheres to the provisions of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW) in relation to the way it collects, stores, uses and discloses the personal information it holds. The information you provide to us in this form will be stored in a secure database operated by the University and may be used to:
- Provide you with a response to your enquiry;
- Register you to attend an event and record your attendance;
- Communicate relevant information to you, such as, but not limited to, upcoming events and course-related information; and
- Improve the services offered by the University through a customer satisfaction survey.
You are entitled to access and correct any information we hold about you by contacting the Contact Service Centre on 1300 897 669 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your information will remain private and confidential at all times and will be stored and destroyed securely. Your information will not be used or disclosed to any third parties for any unrelated purpose.