Full course — includes all four modules: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
Saturday — intensive courses
9.00 am – 1.00 pm
Full course — four Saturdays (16 hours)
Full course — $400
The College Westmead campus
This course is for anyone who:
- needs to take an IELTS test
- is having difficulty in a particular module
- wants to improve their chance of achieving a required band score.
This course will:
- prepare you for both the Academic and General Training IELTS test
- give you the necessary skills and confidence to help you take the test
- gives you individual feedback
- be taught by qualified teachers.
Complete the application form in the IELTS Preparation Course flyer (PDF, 2635.69 KB) (opens in a new window) and enrol in person at The College Westmead campus, 158 Hawkesbury Road, Westmead NSW 2145
Enrol via the Western Sydney University iPay system at: https://ipay.westernsydney.edu.au/intro.asp (opens in a new window).
|1||February||7, 14, 21, 28|
|2||March||7, 14, 21, 28|
|5||July||4, 11, 18, 25|
|6||August||1, 8, 15, 22|
|7||September||5, 12, 19, 26|
|8||October||10, 17, 24, 31|
|9||November||7, 14, 21, 28|
Sample IELTS Test papers
There are a number of example exam papers available to you via the IELTS website(opens in new window).
For further information, please contact us —
Tel: 9852 4488