What is a My Course Planning (MCP) session?
My Course Planning (MCP) sessions are held before the start of the teaching session and before Orientation. They are compulsory for most courses and provide important information about your course and the units you should enrol in. You will be able to speak to your academic about Advanced Standing for previous study at your MCP session.
There are no current MCP session scheduled.
The MCP schedule for Autumn 2017 will be available closer to the event.
Sydney Graduate School of Management (SGSM) MCP information
SGSM run specialised MCP and Orientation sessions for their local and international students. If you are starting an SGSM course, you will be invited to attend these sessions.
The SGSM MCP and Orientation information for Quarters 2 and 3 2016 is now available.
The following courses are administered by SGSM:
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Applied Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Master of Commerce (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Applied Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance
- Master of Finance
- Master of Commerce (Property Investment and Development)
- Master of Business (Marketing)
- Master of Business (Operations Management)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Accountancy