What is a My Course Planning (MCP) session?
My Course Planning (MCP) sessions are held before the start of the teaching session and before Orientation. They are compulsory for most courses and provide important information about your course and the units you should enrol in. You will be able to speak to your academic about Advanced Standing for previous study at your MCP session.
MCP sessions Spring 2016
If you can make it to campus to attend your MCP session, then we recommend you do. If you are unable to attend, then please use the information under 'Course Structure' on your course page in the Handbook.
Sessions for local students are sorted by campus. Please click on the campus you'll be studying on below to find out when your MCP session is on:
- Bankstown campus
- Campbelltown campus
- Hawkesbury campus
- Parramatta campus (South)
- Parramatta City campus
- Penrith campus (Kingswood)
International students must attend the International Student Orientation Day on Friday, 8 July. You can also choose to attend the local MCP session for your course, as listed above.
The International My Course Planning schedule is now available.
Sydney Graduate School of Management (SGSM) MCP information
SGSM run specialised MCP and Orientation sessions for their local and international students. If you are starting an SGSM course, you will be invited to attend these sessions.
The SGSM MCP and Orientation information for Quarters 2 and 3 2016 is now available.
The following courses are administered by SGSM:
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Applied Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Master of Commerce (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Applied Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance
- Master of Finance
- Master of Commerce (Property Investment and Development)
- Master of Business (Marketing)
- Master of Business (Operations Management)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Accountancy