- Student Device initiative
- How to Apply
- - Arts Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Communication Arts Courses
- - Engineering, Information and Communications Technology Courses
- - Health and Sport Sciences Courses
- - Law Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Policing and Criminology Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Sciences Courses
- - Social Sciences Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - Tourism and Urban Planning Courses
- - Bachelor of Applied Leadership and Critical Thinking Courses
- - Bachelor of Data Science Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Life at Uni
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
Led by internationally-recognised psychology academics and practitioners, our psychology program is ranked in the top 200 in the world.
Western Sydney University's psychology program combines evidence-based biological, cognitive, neurological, social, developmental and personality theory with statistical expertise and practical experience.
You will be well-positioned to pursue a specialisation in your chosen field, and make a difference to the lives of others. As a graduate, you may find psychology or research positions in government departments and the private sector, in clinical, industrial and organisational psychology, counselling psychology, vocational psychology, forensic psychology, health psychology and sports psychology.
The opening of the new $30 million Science and Psychology building at Parramatta allows you to study programs like psychology, art therapy and social work in purpose-built teaching spaces. The new social work skills labs and psychology testing labs enables you to gain valuable, hands-on practical experience.
|Bachelor of Arts (with a key program in Psychology)||Penrith; Bankstown; Parramatta||3F / 6P||70.00; 72.85; 70.00|
|Bachelor of Arts - Psychological Studies Major||Penrith; Bankstown; Parramatta||3F / 6P||65.00; 65.00; 65.00|
|Bachelor of Psychology||Penrith; Bankstown; Parramatta||4F / 8P||85.00; 85.00; 85.00|
|Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)||Penrith; Bankstown; Parramatta||3F / 6P||75.00; New course; 75.00;|
Key : F = Full time study, P = Part time study, A = Accelerated full time study
Part-time refers to study load, not to timetabling of evening classes.