- Student Device initiative
- How to Apply
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Why Western Sydney University?
Life at Uni
- - Accommodation
- - Campuses of UWS
- - Careers
- - Chaplaincy
- - Childcare
- - Clubs and Societies
- - Counselling Services
- - Disability Services
- - Getting to Uni
- - Recreation and Sport
- - Student Exchange
- - Student Support
- - Student Welfare Service
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
The Campbelltown campus is situated in the suburb of Macarthur in the Campbelltown Local Government Area on the corner of Narellan Road and Gilchrist Drive. The entrance to the campus is on Narellan Road.
It's easy to travel to and from the Campbelltown campus is using public transport. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.
- Campbelltown campus map [PDF, 282Kb] (opens in a new window)
- Campbelltown campus (full site) map [PDF, 226Kb] (opens in a new window)
The following services are available on the Campbelltown campus:
Campbelltown Region Overview
Campbelltown offers a unique balance between city and rural lifestyles. About one hour by road or train from the Sydney CBD, it is a city set in a landscape of rolling hills and farms. There are a number of historic buildings from the Colonial era around town and the surrounding district.
The diverse multicultural population of 150 000 residents includes many people from non-English speaking backgrounds.
There are lots of recreational activities with venues for golf, swimming, tennis, horse riding and fascinating walks in the nearby Mt Annan Botanic Garden – Australia’s largest botanic garden, with an abundance of birdlife and Australia’s native plant species.