- Student Device initiative
- How to Apply
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Why Western Sydney University?
Life at Uni
- - Accommodation
- - University Campuses
- - Careers
- - Chaplaincy
- - Childcare
- - Clubs and Societies
- - Counselling Services
- - Disability Services
- - Getting to Uni
- - Recreation and Sport
- - Student Exchange
- - Student Support
- - Student Welfare Service
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
The Nirimba campus is situated in the suburb of Quakers Hill in the Blacktown Local Government Area. The University campus forms part of the Nirimba Education Precinct a shared site with TAFE, Wyndham College and St John Paul II Catholic College. Nirimba campus is the main teaching site for Academic programs offered by The College at Western Sydney University.
The campus is located on Eastern Road, Quakers Hill. Eastern Road leads straight into the entrance of the Nirimba Education Precinct. It's easy to travel to and from the Nirimba campus using public transport. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.
- Nirimba campus map [PDF, 181Kb] (opens in a new window)
- Nirimba campus (full site) map [PDF, 161Kb] (opens in a new window)
The following services are available on the Nirimba campus:
Blacktown Region Overview
Blacktown city is becoming an increasingly popular place to live, it has been one of the largest growing local government areas in New South Wales for 5 years. With a diverse multicultural population of 313, 000 people, Blacktown also has the largest urban Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander population in NSW.
Residents enjoy a mix of older established areas and newer developing areas, with a wide range of community services, including multiple libraries and numerous shopping centres.