- Student Device initiative
- How to Apply
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Life at Uni
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
How to Apply
Applications are also open for International prospective students. Prospective international students need to apply direct to the University.
For details on how to apply for all intakes - please find the application steps through the following links:
- Year 12 HSC Student
- Non Current School Leaver - formerly known as Mature Age
- International Applications
- Postgraduate Applications
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Alternative Entry Program
For persons who have completed a degree at University, there are different options available. You may wish to complete another Undergraduate program, a Postgraduate program or a Master of Research. If you are applying to be an International student, please refer to International Applications.
If you are a current local or international student wanting to go on Exchange, you need to apply direct to the University. If you are an international student wanting to complete a Study Abroad package, you need to apply direct to the University.
For current University students interested in transferring to Western Sydney University, you will need to apply as a Non Current School Leaver.