Education to Employment
Graduates with disability make great qualified staff. Here you can find facts, tips and advice to support a successful move from tertiary education to graduate employment.
About this site
This website is about the changes that can be readily made by students, graduates, employers and those services supporting them to bring about better outcomes and ensure that graduates and employers alike get every opportunity to enjoy the best that graduates with disability are able to achieve.
Disability in Employment
- What is Disability?
- Knowing about legal rights and obligations
- Making workplace adjustments
Get facts, tips and practice advice on:
- Transition planning into qualified employment.
- The needs of graduates with disability.
- Managing disability issues and statutory obligations.